From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 1:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FW: Installation issue on SuSE 9.0 Pro box

Just a guess but do you any space between the key and value?
innodb_data_home_dir = /var/data/mysql

Original Message dated 2/13/04, 1:21:26 PM
Author: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Re: FW: Installation issue on SuSE 9.0 Pro box:

I was curious if anyone has experienced this same error and even more
curious to see if anyone might offer some advice.
Thanks!
Dave