Unfortunately it persists also for real queries. Eg. query like "select
field1 from table1 where field3=xx" and InnoDB is cca 10times slower than
MyISAM.

I wonder whether there is not some error or problem in my.ini settings, I
use following settings:
innodb_additional_mem_pool_size 1048576
innodb_buffer_pool_size 8388608
innodb_data_file_path ibdata1:500M:autoextend
innodb_data_home_dir
innodb_file_io_threads 4
innodb_force_recovery 0
innodb_thread_concurrency 8