There are some excellent tutorials for PHP at www.codewalkers.com under the
tutorials/basics section.  You can sort the fields with SQL or with PHP (see
"Sorting Database Results with PHP") and in the Display section of the
tutorials are "Alternating row colors with PHP and MySQL" and "Multicolumn
output from a database with PHP".  If you have questions on the PHP their
are multiple forums to go to for help.  I personally use www.phphelp.com.

Good luck

Respectfully,
Ligaya Turmelle

""CurlyBraces Technologies ( Pvt ) Ltd"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
hi ,
i have a problem with Mysql Vs php . Can somebody help me to sort out this
problem ?

I wrote a php script to connet mysql data base and get some data from some
table of the database. It works well ..

1    data1    data2
5    ccc        xcx
3    aaa    123
2    klkl    opop
4    opop    pop

I want do the sort for the fields while its showing from the web. and in the
third data field i want to add some colors while its running in the html .

can some body help me to do the scripting plz ?

thanx in advace

curlys