From: Gregory A. Swarthout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 9:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Help with a query

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Sounds like you want to do:

Select store_name, t1mgr.manager_name as 'type_1_manager',
t2mgr.manager_name as 'type_2_manager'
From (keystone_stores ks left join managers t1mgr on ks.id =
t1mgr.store_id
and t1mgr.manager_type = 1) Left join managers t2mgr on ks.id = t2mgr.store_id and t2mgr.manager_type = 2

Does that fit the bill?

I think so. Are the parantheses necessary? Is the >From just a typo?

Greg