Fred,

Thanks for your quick response!

Do you mean that only one step is enough for a backup "mysqldump -F --opt
--quote-names database_name > database_name.backup"? The second step is not needed at
all. Am I right?

I added the option "-Q", it failed, but the "--quote-names" option works well. Maybe
the version number is not high enough.

Regards,

Lenny Li
LSS-MI Development, R&D, Lucent Qingdao