From: Eve Atley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 8:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: More on indexes?

Hi,

I've been following the list to get a better grip on MySQL, and have
been
hearing a lot about indexing. I'm beginning to think I should have
indexed
some of my tables in the past. Can anyone point me in the right
direction as
to the purpose of indexes, why they are used, the benefits, and when one
should index?

Thanks,
Eve

---