How did you originally populate the MySQL database with this table in
question? Did you export the table via MS Access and load the data with
either LOAD DATA or mysqlimport?
Out of curiosity why did you use Access to create and populate the
tables, export them to MySQL and are using Access to view the tables?

MS Access and MySql: