Sasha Pachev wrote:

> This so-called "moron" is Miguel Soloranzo - the guy in charge of
> MySQL Wind ows
> builds. So blocking his posts to the list would be a bad idea.
>
> The problem is that somebody got infected with a virus that picked up
> his address, as well as the address of the list, and keeps posting
> viruses in hi s name.

Yes I know.  I was referring to the moron that is infected.  As we all know,
these viruses fake the "from" addresses, I didn't think that needed pointing
out.  But the list administrator can figure out who the real subscriber is
by looking at the headers.  Or at least configure the list so that it
doesn't permit attachments...a mailing list that allows attachments these
days is bordering on recklessness, IMHO.

Jon

FutureSoft, Inc.
12012 Wickchester Lane, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77079
If you no longer want to receive commercial e-mail correspondence
from FutureSoft, you may remove your address from our records
by visiting www.futuresoft.com/emailremoval.asp