Hi,

I am really astonishing when I see the sample
program on the URL:
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/mysql_stmt_execute.html

I am using
   MySQL 5.0.0 alpha
   Windows 2000 SP 4
   VC++ 6.0

I found that the C API changes as
mysql_prepare()     --->  mysql_stmt_prepare()
mysql_bind_param()  --->  mysql_stmt_bind_param()
mysql_execute()     --->  mysql_stmt_execute()
and new API               mysql_stmt_init()

I just want to know these changes are implemented
in which version of MySQL ???????.

Today I have downloded MySQL 5.0.0 and verify that
it don't have these statements in libmysql.lib.

Please inform me which version implements
these C API'S ?????? I'm much in need of these API's

Thanks

Arun.