Sorry to all,

I found that these API are renamed in next release
of 4.1.2 (not yet released) from the URL:
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/News-4.1.2.html

But i could not able to use properly the existing
prepared statements API, When I use it it'll excute
the statements as such and made updation too in the
database but atlast it'll reset the MySQL server 5.0.0. ....
in Windows 2000 SP 4 platform...

I could not find out the reason why it is happened???
since i struggle with these API for the past 1 months
I have cleary set the Log files and watch it too...

any boy help me...

thanks...

Arun.

 --- Arunachalam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi,