Hi,

I have downloaded *bk-3.0.4-x86-win32.EXE* from
When I try to install it ask for;

***
This release of BitKeeper requires the Cygwin version 1.5.5 . If you
have already installed a older cygwin release, you should upgrade to
cygwin 1.5.5
*WARNING*: This install script will force all cygwin mount table
entries to binary mode. You should skip this if you have customized
mount setting. Do you want to install cygwin 1.5.5 now?
                                                              ****
                                    (Cygwin is comes under unix!!)

If I press Yes --> it further say error

****
An I/O error occured while installing a file.This is normally cauesd
by bad installation media or a corrupt istallation file.
                                                              ****
and shows ABORT  and RETRY button, if I press RETRY it never improve
in installation just stay idle... and If I press ABORT it get aborted.

Also when I visit the URL
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Installing_source_tree.html
and it seems that instructions given for working under
Unix platform - right?

Could I get the Source code of MySQL for testing with Windows?...

Thanks,

Arun.