> > /usr/bin/mysqldump: Got error: 2003: Can't connect to MySQL
> > server on '212.87.142.236' (111) when trying to connect
> >

> > Permissions are ok and I can modify the complete db with my php
> > scripts.
> >
> > where's the error?
>
> Check
>  - that MySQL server is running
>  - that you use correct TCP/IP port when you trying to connect
>  - that MySQL server is not running with --skip-networking
> option.

- MySQL-Server IS running
- I use the standard port 3306
- skip-networking ist not set

I can run the script without any problems on the machine the db
running - I can you phpmyadmin to dump the database - everything is
working well - but I'am not able to dump db with mysqldump from an
other machine - by the way: I run debian/sid.