Daniel Kasak wrote:

When someone has a MySQL problem, it is often urgent.
While most of my posts to the list seem to appear withing a few minutes, I can remember many occasions when they took more than a few hours.

Its also not that difficult to notice duplicates; only the messages to yourself are duplicated, not entire threads.

I often remove the person's E-mail address if its not some form of urgent posting (like this one) or where they may not care about the response, especially if I'm just adding to a thread and not actually responding to them.
--
Michael T. Babcock