Michael T. Babcock wrote:
Daniel Kasak wrote:

When someone has a MySQL problem, it is often urgent.
While most of my posts to the list seem to appear withing a few minutes, I can remember many occasions when they took more than a few hours.

Its also not that difficult to notice duplicates; only the messages to yourself are duplicated, not entire threads.

I often remove the person's E-mail address if its not some form of urgent posting (like this one) or where they may not care about the response, especially if I'm just adding to a thread and not actually responding to them.

It is a good idea to always CC the person you are replying to because he may not be on the list.

BTW, if you have an urgent problem, or if you would reduce the chances of having one, purchasing MySQL support contract is a good idea.

-- Sasha Pachev Create online surveys at http://www.surveyz.com/