On 25 Mar 2004, at 10:10, Tim Cutts wrote:

No, indeed. I'm going to try building mysql myself, on the machine on which it's going to be running, and see whether that still has the issue...

The version compiled natively on the machine does the same thing (although it uses a little less memory to start with since it's not statically linked).

I suppose the next thing to try is the debug version. I've tried compiling the debug version myself without success, so I'll download the debug version from MySQL and try that.

Tim

--
Dr Tim Cutts
Informatics Systems Group