Ken Elder writes:
>Today I experimented on two computers.  One consistently got the error
>message; the other consistently did not get the error message.  Both
>computers were Win98SE with IE6.0.  Their Win 98 and IE settings were
>identical (except for trivial stuff like home page and mouse controllers).
>They are on the same network.

     I would take a look at the logs for the web-server and see
if there are differences between the two accesses that show up in the
error or access logs.

     You may also want to check their DNS settings.  If you are accessing
two different machines due to different name -> ip mappings you could see
completely different responses.  The return from the DNS reverse lookup
could also cause some errors within the accesses.
                   Brad Eacker ([EMAIL PROTECTED])