I'm trying to set up two-way replication between our colo and our office
(slow DSL line), so our web customers can get the fast speeds of our
colo, and the people in the office can also get the fast speeds of our
internal network.

Since our colo machine is logging customer shopping cart info (etc.)
that we don't need to send down the pipe to the office (and vice versa,
a lot of stuff happening in-office that doesn't need to go out to the
main web db box), is there any way to tell the MASTER not to send info?
I can only see slave controls in the documentation (things like
replicate-ignore-table or replicate-do-table), but those don't seem to
prevent the data from being sent to the slave, only whether or not the
slave decides to use it.

Thanks,

-Chris