From: Scott Haneda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 March 2004 07:39
To: MySql
Subject: Getting around 2 queries

I currently run this, which is 2 hits to the database.

Select serial from blacklist  where serial = '23'
Select serial from seriallist where serial = '23'

I only desire to know if either of the 2 has at least one row, I am only
testing for existence here.  Is there some way I can get around 2 queries
and do this as one?