Hi all,

I have positively identified the row I want to delete using:

'SELECT * FROM table LIMIT 10,1'

This has returned 1 record and I now want to DELETE the record.

How do I identify this record in my DELETE statement?

(using 'DELETE FROM table LIMIT 10,1' does not work)

NOTE : I can't identify it using it's key fields as the table has no primary key.

Help greatly appreciated.

Regards ... Ross

. Ross Honniball                  JCU Bookshop Cairns Supervisor
. James Cook Uni, McGreggor Rd, Smithfield, Qld. 4878, Australia
. Ph:07.4042.1157  Fx:07.4042.1158   Em:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
. There are no problems. Only solutions.