Hi,

You need to delete using a where clause and column values unique to
that row. Try "SELECT * from table limit 10,1" see if you can find some
value(s) which is unique to that record (irrelevant whether its defined
as a primary key). Eg, maybe col2 and col4 can uniquely id
The record you want to nuke so you can then do:

> delete from table where col2='some value' and col4='some other value'

The order of rows is undefined unless you use an order by clause. I
don't know if there is a way to delete the '11th' record as
determined by select.

Cheers,