Hi,

I'm new to the list.

By these days I'm facing a system DB migration to MySQL (the last
production version) and I have the followin problem. All the SELECTs
sentences are all over the application, and for date/datetime filters
are using the dd/mm/yyyy format in the WHERE clause. Is the same in the
INSERT/UPDATE statementes.

I've studied with MySQL documentation, that use the yyyy-mm-dd format
for the internal storage and for the data interchange with the clients.

So the questions are: Is there any way to set the date/datetime format
to MySQL engine, so the client can see it as dd/mm/yyyy? Is there any
solution with no change to the client application code?

Thanks in advance.
David.

David Carlos Brunstein
System Analyst / Software Developer