You don't mean at the Discovery Cove near the "Jimmy Buffet" cover band do you?

Speaking of which, Lars... there's an English expression that uses the word Cluster...but has nothing to do with databases... :)

(Kidding! Just kidding!)

Robert Reed wrote:

Yes, I'm anxious to get my hands on some of the
presentations myself.  I think I saw a couple of brief
mentions of a url but it wasn't written down anywhere.
I'd also like to see some of the pictures I saw David
snapping everywhere.  :)

--- David Perron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone know if the presentations from the User
Conference are available
online?

Thanks
dp