I'm trying to get the presentations too. I found one of them. the
session was in the Orlando room and it was called Crack-Proofing MySQL.
I found the presentation on the authors site at
http://www.appsecinc.com/presentations/Hackproofing_MySQL.pdf. I thought
the session was pretty good and luckily the presentation has most of the
material.

I'd really like to get the presentations for the Stored Procedures
workshop by Peter Gulutzan and the Advanced SQL Techniques for Analysis
of MySQL Data by Hemant Kirperkar. Although I can't recall how much of
Hemant's electronic presentation would be benificial since he did most
of the talk on the poster boards.

Overall I thought it was a great conference and I can't wait till next
year. I just wish the presentations were easier to find.

Later

>>> Robert J Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 4/21/04 3:39:46 PM >>>
You don't mean at the Discovery Cove near the "Jimmy Buffet" cover band

do you?

Speaking of which, Lars... there's an English expression that uses the

word Cluster...but has nothing to do with databases... :)

(Kidding! Just kidding!)