Von: Anders Karlsson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 10. Mai 2004 11:57
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: Problems compiling NDB-Cluster mysql-4.1.2

You have to have zlib installed. This seems to be a bug, which I have
just reported. The fix is
simple: install zlib.
You can check with a simple C-program like this:

#include <zlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
   {
   printf("Hello, World\n");
   return 0;
   }

If this refuses to compile (missing includefile) you are
missing zlib includes at least. You might want to link with -lz to check
that the library is there too, or even call one one the functions in
zlib (compress
for example).
Install zlib and make sure this little program compiles, if it does, you
should be OK.

/Karlsson

--
   /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /  Anders Karlsson ([EMAIL PROTECTED])