Hello,
I have a number of databases, and associated web page files written for
the SmithMicro product WebDNA.
Basically it is a shopping cart program, but I am using it for database
driven dynamically produced web pages.

I need to convert my files to MySQL and use php web pages as the front
end for page display, adding & editing database content.

I have textbooks and various internet resources to help me with the
language and syntax of these two products,  but I need to have an
example of some working files that I can begin with.

Can anyone send me a db and associated files so that I can begin to see
how it all works?

Thank you very much for any assistance,
Steve Braun
[EMAIL PROTECTED]