Hi,

I am trying to synchronize two databases - the source is on a FreeBSD web server and the target is on our local Windows 2000 Server machine. I am trying to do this using Webyog (www.webyog.com) which tells Windows to sync with the source machine every hour.

However, this is producing errors because the MySQL installation on the local machine isn't case sensitive, therefore it isn't recognizing the same tables. How can I rectify this, I can't find any documentation on the MySQL site regarding this...?

Thanks for your help