You need to change permissions on the files

-----Original Message-----
From: Niels Riis Kristensen
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 5/4/04 12:11 PM
Subject: Stupid Mistake - update [Was: Stupid mistake]

I backed up my data with CC-cloner without the boot feature - - - -yeah
I know!

So I have the directory with the data in them, in the form of .frm, .MYD
and -MYI files, but when I try to acces the data I get the error
messege:

<Quote> Can't find file: './vault/data.frm' (errno: 13)

Error

SQL-query :

SHOW  KEYS  FROM `data`

#1017 - Can't find file: './vault/data.frm' (errno: 13) < End quote >

The file is physically there. It is nested in the directory
/usr/local/mysql-standard-4.0.18-apple-darwin6.8-powerpc/data/<name-of-d
atabase>.

I have highly sensitive and nessecary data in the database. I hope you
can help me.

Niels Riis Kristensen
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

NRK Group