Niels Riis Kristensen wrote:
I backed up my data with CC-cloner without the boot feature - - - -yeah I know!

So I have the directory with the data in them, in the form of .frm, .MYD and -MYI files, but when I try to acces the data I get the error message:

<Quote> Can't find file: './vault/data.frm' (errno: 13)

You can check mysql error codes with perror:

  perror 13
  Error code  13:  Permission denied

Your data files are not accessible to mysql. Probably your restore from backup left them owned by another user (root, perhaps). Assuming you run mysqld as the mysql user, you should

  cd /usr/local/mysql-standard-4.0.18-apple-darwin6.8-powerpc/
  sudo chown -R mysql:mysql data

Then try again.

Michael