on 5/6/04 16:53, Michael Stassen at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> If you've built from source, the stopwords are in
>
>  path-to-source/myisam/ft_static.c
>
> In my copy of 4.0.18, beyond is in the list.
>
> You can create your own stopword list, or turn off stopwords altogether, if
> you want.  See <http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Fulltext_Fine-tuning.html>
> for the details.

I just turned it off and it looks like it's working again.  I couldnąt find
the source.. so my guess is that it's a binary... and I guess built in?
Once I set the variable in the my.cnf file to '' and reindexed the fulltext
fields, everything looks to be working the way I needed it to work!

So thank you for sending me in the right direction.. you have saved me a LOT
of time! :)

Cheers!

Rick

"Work like you don't need the money. Dance like no one is watching. And love
like you've never been hurt." - Mark Twain