Hi all,

I've been working with getting my on going C project merged with MySQL. So I
can have an interactive Web Site incuded with it.

I was wondering, when working with the rows... I'm having to call the values
like:

name = str_dup(row[0]); // returns me an memory allocated pointer

Is there a way that I could call the field by name rather then by it's place
value? Or is there a function that I could give it a colums name and it
would give me it's int value... Cause when I do my web end to all this life
is easy cause I can do $name = $row['Name'] and it works for PHP so I
figured there has to be an API that would do that.. But I can't seem to find
it in the documention. Is there something that will help with this, or is C
just too old to have helpful ablitles like this. :)