Hi!

In April, the "MySQL Certification Study Guide" was published by MySQL
Press. By now, it has arrived in bookstores across the world.

The main parts of the book are written by Paul DuBois, Stefan Hinz and
yours truly. Paul needs no introduction; Stefan has translated several
MySQL books to German and is a member of the MySQL documentation team.
I'm just the Certification Manager here at MySQL.

The MySQL Certification Study Guide is a comprehensive study guide to
prepare you for the MySQL Core Certification and MySQL Professional
Certification Exams. We like to think that it is useful for anyone that
wishes to brush up his or her MySQL skills.

We are looking for a few brave individuals that are interested in
writing an independent review of the book (to be published on the MySQL
web site) in exchange for a free copy of the Study Guide. Being in the
MySQL Certification program is *not* a requirement for being selected as
a reviewer.

The book is some 600 pages; we expect you to complete your review no
later than June 30th.

You can read some more details on the Study Guide, including a free
chapter on http://www.mysql.com/training/certification/studyguides/

If you are interested in giving a review in exchange for a book, please
email me directly with the below information, which will be used to
select the broadest possible range of reviewers.

- Name and e-mail address
- Work function
- How long you have been using MySQL
- Age
- Whether you've already signed up for or taken a certification exam(s)
  - if so, which one(s)
- Whether you're primary work with MySQL is as administrator or
  developer.

Best regards,

Carsten H. Pedersen
Certification Manager, MySQL AB
--
Warning: Certification Can Seriously Increase Your Wealth!
http://www.mysql.com/certification

Carsten H. Pedersen
Coordinator of Development, Certification Manager
MySQL AB, http://www.mysql.com