I have been running into problems with mysqldump. I have not been able to figure out
why mysqldump isnt working as I hope it would. Anyway I thought I'll make the
mysql-list aware of the problem and hopefully it will help someone. Or better yet
someone knows what I am doing wrong and could point it out to me ;)

Problem:
After running mysqldump my longblob data gets corrupted. All other table data is
dumped correctly. I have tried mysqldump on both a Linux and OpenBSD system with the
same result. If I used "SELECT INTO OUTFILE" I was able to dump the longblod data and
later use "LOAD DATA INFILE" to restore it correctly.

How I use mysqldump:
mysqldump --add-drop-table --force --single-transaction -u user -p password myDB >
dumpfile

My linux specs:
MySQL 5.0.0-alpha
InnoDB tables

My OpenBSD specs:
MySQL 5.0.0 debug binary release from mysql.com
InnoDB tables

/Jonas