When I created a database (directly in mysql) from some random dir where
I started mysql, I found that it got created in the /var/lib/mysql dir.
I ran mysql from a dir where my C++ program is. I wanted to create a
database using mysql_query so I did mysql_query( &mysql, "CREATE
DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS abc"). THis didnt create anything. If it did
would it be created in the /var/lib location ?I want to create it in my
local dir (when I do get my syntax to work!). How do I tell mysql to
make the database in some specific location?
Thanks.