I just tried to reload a mysqldump created dump to a new server and got rejected due to lack of referential integrity. I remember the existence of a command I can insert in the file that will turn off the checking of the Foreign Keys while the recreation is being done but I can not locate it in the Docs.

Can someone help me by supplying me with the correct command (which I remember as setting some switch to False/Off at the start of the recreation and resetting it to True/On [or vice-versa] at the end of the recreation)?

Thanks.