I'm trying to figure out how to get my MySQL databases
online. Someone told me to EXPORT my databases as SQL
files, then go into my online websites's phpMyAdmin
program and import it, and everything else would fall
into place.

At first, I was confused and exported just a single
table. I was able to import it online.

Then I went back and exported my entire database, but
I couldn't import it, because I couldn't find it. I
exported it again under a distinctive name - zorex -
then did a Windows search for it. No trace.

The table I saved was on my desktop, but there's no
trace of a database SQL on my desktop, nor have I
found it in my MySQL or phpMyAdmin folders.

Any tips?