I just got my first MySQL database online, but I have
some questions.

First, if I want to import a database named, say
username_jack, do I have to create a database named
username_jack online first? In other words, could I
access an online MySQL account that's empty, with no
databases, then just import username_jack?

Second, after I've published a database online, if I
modify the database on my local computer, can I just
republish it online on top of whatever's already
online?

Third, my practice database includes half a dozen
tables, but only one made it online, followed by this
error message:

Database USERNAME  running on localhost

Error

SQL-query :

CREATE TABLE `counties` (
`SCode` varchar( 6 ) NOT NULL default '',
`NameC` varchar( 255 ) default NULL ,
`TypeC` varchar( 255 ) default NULL ,
`Seat` varchar( 255 ) default NULL ,
`Area_MI` decimal( 10, 1 ) default NULL ,
`Area_KM` decimal( 10, 1 ) default NULL ,
`Pop_2000` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Pop_1990` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Pop_MI` decimal( 10, 1 ) default NULL ,
`Pop_KM` decimal( 10, 1 ) default NULL ,
`Race1` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Race2` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Amerindian` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`White` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Black` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Asian` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Pacific_Island` int( 6 ) default NULL ,
`Some_Other_Race` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Hispanic` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`id` int( 6 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
PRIMARY KEY ( `id` ) ,
KEY `SCode` ( `SCode` ) ,
CONSTRAINT `0_132` FOREIGN KEY ( `SCode` ) REFERENCES
`statesarticles` ( `SCode` ) ON UPDATE CASCADE
) TYPE = InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT =3143

#1005 - Can't create table './[USERNAME]/counties.frm'
(errno: 150)

Do you know what this means?

Ironically, "counties" comes after "continents"
alphabetically, so it nixed all the tables that
followed.