Wow, I tried importing my SQL file again, with the
referential integrity statements. This time I got a
NEW error:

Database geoblue_world  - Table continents  running on
localhost

Error

There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The
MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may
also help you in diagnosing the problem

ERROR: Unknown Punctuation String @ 5
STR: />
SQL: <br />
<b>Warning</b>:  mysql_free_result(): supplied
argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
<b>C:\xampp\phpmyadmin\libraries\export\sql.php</b> on

SQL-query :

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not
a valid MySQL result resource in
C:\xampp\phpmyadmin\libraries\export\sql.php on line
273

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check
the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server
version for the right syntax to use near '<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  mysql_free_result(): supplied
argument

I decided to try a new strategy - exporting and
importing one table at a time. I exported one table,
inserted the two referential integrity statements, and
it worked. So I guess I'll use this strategy for the
time being, but it would be nice to be able to publish
an entire database, all in one fell swoop!