Hi,

Yes. There is the ISP's DNS. And of course it is unavailable
when the adsl connection is down.

I've deleted this DNS configuration but the problem persists.

And of course I have no explanation about why at the same time
others machines on the same local net, running Linux ( same version)
and with MySql, dont seem to be affected by this situation.