Hi,

I've tryed that after reading this message,
But couldn't get the route correctly established.

I'm giving some more details in this example

Server (SuSE 8.2)   IP  192.168.10.34

Win2k               IP  192.168.10. 5   Gets slow when adsl is down

Lin_box1 (SuSE 8.2) IP 192.168.10.  3   Performs right all the time

All of them are on the same Network.
How should I form the route command?

Oh, the ADSL router is on 192.168.10.1, Which is set as the default
Gateway

Any help greatly appreciated.

Mauricio