This isn't directly related to MySQL, but I thought
someone might have an answer - or maybe there's a way
MySQL can deal with it.

I just saved a spreadsheet (Microsoft Works) as a csv
file and imported it into a database. It worked fine,
except for some links, which acquired double quotes
when I saved the file as a csv file. In other words,
they now look like this:

Do you have any idea what might cause this? Is there a
way purge these double quotes in MySQL? I can do a
search and replace in my csv file, but it takes a long
time, as it's a huge file.

Thanks.