I do know this mail goes to the mailing list. It's right there in my CC
field. I also directly respond to everyone just in case the list server
does not.  Yes, you should receive two copies of this letter. One directly
from my mail server to you and another from the list server.

Are you asking me (and the other members of the list, since you sent this
there, too) to NOT respond to you directly but ONLY through the list? If
that is the case then please say so in your future messages as I believe
that many people in this list reply to both addresses (the poster's address
and the list's address).

I am very sorry if this has caused you any problems, Yours,

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine

                      chueewowee

                      Sent by: John            To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Plum                     cc:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               Fax to:

                                               Subject:  Re: using a column value in
IN() in a join condition.
                      06/16/2004 07:22

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      chueewowee

Do you know this mail gets to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ?
it seems relevent, so  I suppose you do. Trouble is it baffles my mailbox
filters of course, and so creates sorting work for me, clicks and
scanning.

Could you all fix it please so you don't, which anyway is how lists are
intended to be run.

JP