Hi!

I'm looking for a better way to insert large numbers of rows from a client application that is sampling physical data in real-time. In our case, we are using a C "double hipvalues[1000000]" cyclical array to buffer our sampled values.

We're currently creating large query strings similar to:

INSERT DELAYED INTO hipjoint VALUES (hipvalues[0]),(hipvalues[1]),(hipvalues[2]),(hipvalues[3]),etc...

We would like to continue to insert our values directly from our client app without first having to dump the data to a temp file and LOAD DATA INFILEing it periodically.

Any ideas?

Config values of interest:
key_buffer_size = 4G
bulk_insert_buffer_size = 1024M