Hi Carlos,

> What is more important? triggers or stored procedures.
>
> I think that triggers they are a lot more important than stored proc.
because stored procs they can be implemented in the front end application.

Then they wouldn't be Stored Procedures anymore would they :-)

> In the version 5 should be implemented triggers instead of stored
procedures.

Both are very much alike - the difference is direct
calling compared to triggered calling. Anyway, the
language is the same.

IMO, they could/should be implemented both in 5.0

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions