Coming from an Oracle background I am struggling with the following report generation.
This is a report which needs to be created using mySQL:
                     Week of mm/dd/yy mm/dd/yy mm/dd/yy mm/dd/yy mm/dd/yy
Total All Groups              nn               nn              nn             nn
      nn
Group a                            nn               nn              nn             nn
           nn
Group b                            nn               nn              nn             nn
           nn
Group c                            nn               nn              nn             nn
           nn
---------
The tables are:
EventLog cols: userlogin, groupname, eventdate, Ipaddress
Group cols: groupname
Problem: My attempts to build this report have been to create five separate tempory
tables aggregating the five separate weekly columns and then doing a large join to
merge the five reports. I cannot get this working.
Any suggestions?