Hi there,

I recently learned about LIMIT so that I can page through records on a web page  I am
creating.  However, when coupled with ORDER BY, the sorting does not work anymore.
Can someone look at my
below query and point out what I am doing wrong?  Thanks.  This is my first time
posting to this list, so I hope I have the right place.  I want to sort by the
client's last name and then by the staff person's last name.

 $qClients  = "SELECT * FROM clients, staff WHERE  clients.AssignedTo = staff.StaffID
ORDER BY clients.LastName, staff.StaffLastName ASC LIMIT " . $limitStart . "," .
$recordsPerPage;

Gary