From: Roy Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 4:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to create an Installation Package using VB.NET?

Hi, I am very new to MySQL and using it as the backend of my VB.NET
application. Now, I am trying to create an installation package from within
VB and don't know what files from MySQL & MyODBC 3.51 I need to add to my
installation package. Can anyone provide some help in this regards?

Also, I will need to know how to start mysql as a service, setup users &
password, all through the installation package. I would appreciate any help
that anyone can provide.

Sincerely,

Roy.