Hi Richard,

not exactly sure what you want but try using \G at the end of the select
statements.
Also try using UNION.
e.g.
select "Put your comment here","" UNION select field1, field2 from table1
group by field 1 \G

 You may get something that will work for you by messing with these
options combined with suppressing headers?

Peter Keane
Trocaire
Maynooth
Ireland

"Richard Mixon \(qwest\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 27/07/2004
15:36:45: