Hello all.

I want to install MySQL on a RAID mirror drive using two ATA 125GB for the mirror. I know in a webserver config, it's best to put the boot OS on one drive and the shared serving folder on the RAID mirror drive. Under a MySQL server, if I install the OS and MySQL all on the mirror drive ( I can get rid of the standard 80gb drive the computer ships with) are there draw backs or problems with such a config??? (ex. speed)

My config is a Mac Dual Processor G4 1.25 Ghtz running 10.3 with MysQL 4.0.15. both drives are 120GB 7200RM IDE Hitachi Deskstar's.

Thanks.
Rick