I'm trying to figure out how to get the table FUNDED_INFO to return all
rows, even if there is no row(s) in the two other tables, STOCK &
CUSTOMERS.  This one doesn't really work 'cause either one of the two
tables, STOCK and CUSTOMERS doesn't have a row which would cause a row
from FUNDED_INFO not to be returned at all...

--snip--
SELECT FUNDED_INFO.TIMESTAMP, FUNDED_INFO.ACCT_NUMBER FROM FUNDED_INFO
INNER JOIN STOCK ON FUNDED_INFO.ACCT_NUMBER = STOCK.ACCT_NUMBER
INNER JOIN CUSTOMERS ON FUNDED_INFO.ACCT_NUMBER = CUSTOMERS.ACCT_NUMBER
--snip--

So, I believe that a LEFT JOIN would be the answer, if so what would be
the appropriate syntax exactly to reflect that??

Thanks,
FletchSOD