I am aware of this I have DVB too, some times I want these channels, I can watch HD on my computer or laptop, Do you have all the d44 channels that have no program guide? Nor ever will.

 At the moment I can only seem to remember channel 9 (1)

What about 2 options, a not browsable flag, and a not guide viewable flag (feel free to give them sensible names).
We are all content then? I proposed this in my email but the coding is obviously more than one line.